This is the last in a series of videos that will be going through the shoulder joint.
If you missed the any of the videos in this series you can catch-up here:
- Shoulder and scapula mobility and flexibility
- Control articular rotation for scapula
- End of Range Strengthening
- Shoulder Chest Stretch
- Shoulder Dislocation Exercise to Improve Movement
- Shoulder Internal Rotation Stretch
- Shoulder Lat Stretch
- Shoulder Strengthening
- Shoulder Stretch 01
- Shoulder Stretch 02
We will use a movement drill – CARS, followed by flexibility which is a minimum of two minutes stretches, into strength training at the end range.
In order to improve neurological control we want to provide the CNS with as much afferent feedback as possible.
This will in turn improve the base program and subsequently will prepare the system for more complex tasks, also bringing up the resilience and giving you less of a chance of getting injured!
If you've enjoyed this post why not try these related articles…