Elite Outdoor Fitness Winter Tier Programme is now open for registration!
Start date: 10th January 2022
End date: 20th March 2022
Duration: 10 weeks
Participants will undergo testing in key areas of physical fitness and be awarded a tier patch if successfully completed.
You will be tested on:
- Cardiovascular Endurance
- Muscular Endurance
Each tier works on a Pass/Fail basis. Pass times are allocated to each category for each test within each tier. All pass times are withheld.
Tests will run as individual virtual events, test instructions will be shared upon registration.
Green – Basic all-round fitness required
Blue – Good level of all-round fitness required across all key elements
Maroon – High level of all-round fitness required across all key elements
Sand – Advanced level of all-round fitness required across all key elements. Skill in navigation and fieldcraft will also be tested with a high standard required to pass. Launch date TBC.
Black Sand – WITHHELD. Launch date TBC.
January 10th – January 16th
|5km Trainer Run + Basic PT Test||n/a||n/a||n/a|
January 17th – January 23th
|(a) 2km Bergen Run + 2km Boot Run||45lb||35lb||35lb|
|(b) 3 x Rounds (1km Bergen run + weighted PT circuit) + 1km Bergen Run to finish||25lb||25lb||25lb||Full reps|
January 24th – January 30th
|2.5km Trainer Run (no weight) & 8km Heavy Load Carry Min 125m Elev Gain||85lb||70lb||70lb|
January 31th – February 6th
February 7th – February 13th
|(a) 16km Trainer Run||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|(b) MURPH||20lb||n/a||n/a||Full reps|
February 14th – February 20th
|20km Loaded [off-road] Min 250m Elev Gain||60lb||45lb||45lb|
February 21st – February 27th
|24km Loaded [off-road] Min 1000m Elev Gain||35lb||35lb||35lb|
February 28th – March 6th
March 7th – March 13th
|16km Loaded [off-road] Min 300m Elev Gain||35lb||35lb||35lb|
March 14th – March 20th
|48km Loaded [off-road] Min 1200m Elev Gain||35lb||35lb||35lb|
- A 10 Week Programme consisting of multiple tests measuring key elements of physical fitness – Cardiovascular Endurance, Muscular Endurance, Strength, Power, Flexibility, Balance, Speed and Agility.
- Instruction for each test will be sent to you on email the week prior to Test start.
- You have from 00:00 Monday to 23:59 Sunday to complete each week’s Test/Tests.
- Your data must be entered into the Results Sheet with associated evidence emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59 Sunday each week.
- The Programme is split into 3 phases. You must complete Phase 1 before being able to move onto Phase 2 and you must complete Phase 2 before moving onto Phase 3. Any missed tests from Phase 1 must be completed during the first spare week (Week 4), Any missed tests from Phase 2 must be completed during the second spare week (Week 8), failure to do so will result in an automatic fail and removal from the programme.
- Each Tier each test has an associated pass time for each category set by EOF. Pass times are withheld from participants.
- Participants must undertake all 10 tests, only 2 tests can be failed within each tier in order to pass. You will not be told whether you have passed your Tier until the end of programme. On completion of the programme each successful participant will be awarded a coloured EOF patch associated with that tier.
- The results table will work on a points basis, points are awarded for your placing on each test. For example, if you come 1st then you receive one point for that Test, if you come 20th then you receive 20 points. The lowest number of points accumulated over the programme will be champion within each Tier.
Any questions contact email@example.com.
If you've enjoyed this post why not try these related articles…